Your privacy rights are important to us. Please read this notice carefully to help us protect your privacy.
You are hereby notified that this organization in connection with your transaction(s), may obtain information about you as described in this notice.
We will handle this information privately, but in order to process your transaction(s) this information may be disclosed to third parties as provided by law.
- We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources;
- Information we receive from you on credit, insurance or other type applications, from our website(s) and other forms, such as (but not limited to) your name, address, social security number,
assets and income.
- Information about your transaction(s) with us, our affiliates, or others such as your account balances, payment history, banking accounts, credit record; and
- Information about you we may receive from credit reporting agencies, credit references and employers.
- We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above,
to companies and others that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have join marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a
consumer, a customer, or as a former customer.
- We may also disclose non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or as a former customer to non-affiliated third parties
as permitted by law. We may disclose non-public personal information about our customers to the manufacturer of the vehicle so that they may use that information to better serve you.
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about you only to those employees, agents and subcontractors who need to know that information in order to provide products or services
to you or our organization. In accord with this policy, we maintain physical, electronic, and other procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal
information inside our organization and protect its confidentiality. We require that any third party who receives information about you from us to agree to keep that information confidential and
to use the information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
MERU MOTORS LLC. does its best to ensure that the information it gives to its customers is accurate.
All information supplied is "as is" without any formal or implied guarantees regarding the history of the vehicle.
MERU MOTORS LLC. is not affiliated with, nor does it affirm the accuracy
of vehicle history reports from third party vendors. Any representations made by MERU MOTORS LLC, its owners, officers, employees or agents, either orally or in writing that a vehicle has not been
in an accident has been made in good faith, garnered from the information provided to MERU MOTORS LLC. at the time it acquired the vehicle, and based upon a visual inspection by the dealership.
Consequently, MERU MOTORS LLC. advises its buyers to check the accuracy the information they are given by all the means at their disposal prior to purchasing the vehicle.